Kingston Community Legal Clinic is proud to offer free legal representation to students in primary and secondary education in eastern Ontario.
We can help you or someone in your family is having trouble with:
- School discipline, suspensions, or expulsions.
- Lack of adequate support for learning disabilities or other exceptional needs
- Exclusion from class, excursion, and other school activities
- Bullying or other safety issues.
- Attendance rights.
- and any other legal issues for education.
If you are unsure whether you qualify for our help or if we can help you with your issue, please see our FAQ, or call us at (613) 541-0777 extension 0.